Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
The discovery of mold in your business or home can spring property owners into action, seeking the expertise and experience of qualified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians accredited through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Our SERVPRO team is among the most experienced and efficient throughout the area. We can remediate mold from single-family homes and apartments to medical facilities like the West Hills Hospital.
Dependable Mold Remediation Services
Mold removal from a house or industrial residence should be handled by qualified and skilled technicians backed by the brand you can trust. Mold can be dangerous to one’s health if not handled properly in the remediation process.
SERVPRO of Canoga Park / West Hills has mold specialists on-call 24-7 to assist with your mold damage situation. Our staff understands that a fast response time is of the utmost importance and takes extra steps to prevent the mold from returning.
Mold Inspections for the Canoga Park - West Hills Community
Our mold damage team has years of experience in the restoration business. If you suspect or smell mold, contact right away. We will set up a mold inspection appointment. We are also trained to eliminate odors and to deodorize using innovative fogging equipment. Our final step is the restoration of your home or business with either minor or major repairs. Our aim is to get your home or business back to a normal state.
Call our mold cleanup and remediation specialists now!
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (818) 998-1500
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Canoga Park / West Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (818) 998-1500
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Canoga Park / West Hills is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: